Kevin Lynch / Financial Controller
Mid Ulster Cars / TJ Hamilton & Co
We tried a number of different systems to sell and manage service plans and eDynamix proved to be the best by far. The speed of producing a quote, the flexibility of the plans, the ease of making amendments, the accounts reconciliation, fantastic support are some of the many reasons we moved.
John C. Walker / Group Compliance Manager
T.G. Holdcroft Motor Group
Holdcroft were first introduced to eDynamix in May 2011 and I was tasked with the project of rolling out the Service Plan application across all 12 franchises within the Group. We have since also adopted their iVHC, including video, and their Service Customer Contact and reminder software.
Over the last 3 years we have found them to be extremely flexible and responsive to suggestions for improvements and modifications to their original platform.
I would personally recommend eDynamix and their systems to any motor dealer, but there are far too many advantages to list in a short testimonial.
Richard Wagstaffe / Managing Director
After a review of our aftersales business growth plan a focus was needed on service plan sales across business, we decided to use eDynamix as our provider based on the ease of using their system and reports. We have now been live for 7 months and have seen a massive growth in our penetration from sales and service departments as well as an increase in our average term. Based on the excellent service level we have received from eDynamix we have now installed their iVHC system to offer us a complete package.
Andrew Hunt / Group After Sales Manager
The eDynamix service plan system has increased our average plan value by over 35%. We now are able to build in so much more to each service plan, and can list any number of optional extras from air conditioning services to timing belt changes, all in a transparent and convenient way for customers to pay for monthly. The system is quick and easy use, and has seen our service plan sales increase.
The reporting suite and daily management reports are fantastic, allowing all aspects of performance to be monitored very closely, providing evidence to challenge the Centres and Team Members. Changes to a customers circumstances can be easily accommodated by the click of a few buttons, for example a customer suddenly doing higher mileage than what the plan was set up at.
Steve Hopewell / Managing Director
We have been working with eDynamix since August last year and chose them for several reasons.
-The flexibility and transparency the system offers both to customers and our team.
- It is 'call centre friendly', the system is very structured and makes for an easy sales presentation face to face or over the phone.
- The quotation system allows us to factor in higher or lower mileage usage during the life of the plan, and it easily transferable to allow the customer to change their car.
- The accounting reconciliation is vastly superior to the system we were using previously, and has made control of the service plan account much more efficient.
- We are now selling plans to non franchise customers.
- The eDynamix management reporting package is excellent.
- Because of the simplicity of the product, Lindop have previous 'non believers' selling plans daily.
- Our average plan value has risen by over 40% compared to what it was with our previous supplier, and we have passed the £250000 total live plan value mark during March.
- At this rate and allowing for the 3 year maturity factor we will have live plans worth almost £1.5m annually by August 2014.
Steve Ure / Call Centre Manager
In the six months we've been using the eDynamix Service Plan system we have seen our plan values increase by 40%. I honestly believe this is due to the transparency that eDynamix brings to the Service Plan sales process as well as the ability to up-sell add-on items within the plan.
We, as a company also love the friendly in-house competition created by the plan sale notification email that everyone receives when a plan is sold. There is also a statistics page so that everyone can see how sales are going and who is winning on the sales leader-board.
Mark Derbyshire / Dealer Principal
The system is so user friendly my little 18 month old niece could use it! In our first full month of using the system we have raised 20 plus plans. It's a great product, great support team and it's the future for our business!
Andrew Pickering / Service Manager
TL Darby Volkswagen
eDynamix is a very user friendly website that will help you keep your customers coming back every year for servicing. We have been using for nearly 12 months and we have had fantastic service from set up, to training and I would recommend to anyone.